• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not New, but Hello!

Testing out 'standard' smileys 🤣😜😉🏴🤯
    No brains, no headache!

Hi,
    My Name is Eric and I have issues! Oh wait, wrong meeting. I am the Chapter Director for the Wonderful Southern Appalachian Chapter. We have 3 gatherings a year, in January, May and September. Always the 3rd weekend. We host or co-host 1 to 3 more multi-chapter gatherings every year as well. Come join us or become a member of our Chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric W View Post
      Hi,
      My Name is Eric and I have issues! Oh wait, wrong meeting. I am the Chapter Director for the Wonderful Southern Appalachian Chapter. We have 3 gatherings a year, in January, May and September. Always the 3rd weekend. We host or co-host 1 to 3 more multi-chapter gatherings every year as well. Come join us or become a member of our Chapter.
      That was weird... I had to 'approve' your reply.
      Livin' the Dream, Since 1997!
      Life moves a little slower on Teardrop Time...

Comment

can I reply without approval?

Comment

Eric W - you there? You must be special since your comment had to be approved!

Comment

I saw that it had to be approved. I wonder if it was the content of the message or something?

Comment

Hello all, still trying to find my way around, sometimes old dogs don't pick up new tricks very quickly.... lol

Comment

• PaulaB
                PaulaB commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome Kenny!

• Zach K. Engle
                Zach K. Engle commented
                Editing a comment
                Well this is an interesting feature! Paula, I had no idea about the 'comment' section. Interesting...

Originally posted by Eric W View Post
              I saw that it had to be approved. I wonder if it was the content of the message or something?
              Nope, just more settings that needed to be adjusted. The levels of permissions of these boards are ridiculous.

No brains, no headache!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny T View Post
                Hello all, still trying to find my way around, sometimes old dogs don't pick up new tricks very quickly.... lol
                LOL No worries Kenny, just keep on posting. And if something seems really strange, then point it out to me

Livin' the Dream, Since 1997!
                Life moves a little slower on Teardrop Time...

Comment

Hello happy campers!!!

Comment

I have to wait 30 sec. between posting in this thread. Are all threads that way or is it just a setting?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulaB View Post
                      Hello happy campers!!!
                      Hi Paula! Definitely a happy camper now that cooler weather is on its way!

Originally posted by PaulaB View Post
                      I have to wait 30 sec. between posting in this thread. Are all threads that way or is it just a setting?
                      Hmm... thats a good question... I'll look into that! Thanks for pointing it out.

No brains, no headache!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X